– We do not ask for personal information when you browse this website, unless you are in the process of purchase or sign up for membership.
– When you complete the shopping process or participate in any of our events, the website will ask you to log in to your profile in order to complete transactions and related services.
– In order to protect the rights of members, after first time purchase on this website, customers will automatically be enrolled as a member.
– Please confirm that the personal information you provide is competed and accurate. The company will not be responsible for any damage or error caused by inaccurate or incomplete information provided by the customer.
– If you refuse to provide personal information, you may not be able to take full advantage of certain services on this website.
– Please keep your member account and password secure. Do not provide the above information to anyone or allow anyone to apply for or use the account and password with your personal information. The company will not bear any responsibility for improper use of customer account numbers and passwords.
– The personal data collected by this website to identify the user is only for the internal processing and use of this website for the purpose of the collection, unless stated in advance, or necessary to complete the provision of services or perform contractual obligations, or in accordance with The law stipulates or has the authority’s orders or requirements, otherwise this website will not provide personal information sufficient to identify the user to a third party (including domestic and overseas), or use it for purposes other than collection.
This website will never provide, exchange, rent or sell any of your personal data to other individuals, groups, private enterprises or public agencies, but not limited to those who have legal basis or contractual obligations. The proviso above is not limited to:
– With your written consent
– Expressly provided by law
– To avoid danger to your life, body, freedom or property
– In cooperation with public authorities or academic research institutions, it is necessary for statistical or academic research based on the public interest, and the data is processed or collected by the provider, and the specific parties cannot be identified in accordance with the method of disclosure.
– When your behaviour on the website violates the terms of service, or may damage or obstruct the rights of the website and other users, or cause damage to anyone, the website management has the right to analyse and exposes your personal data to identify, contact or take legal action as necessary. To protect the customer’s rights, when this website entrusts manufacturers to assist in collecting, processing or using your personal data, it will be responsible for supervising and managing the outsourced manufacturers or individuals.
The cookies are an essential part of how our website functions. The principal objectives of our cookies are to improve your navigational experience. The cookies can be deactivated if you prefer to restrict. However, if you select this configuration, you might not be able to access certain parts of our website, it may cause less efficient navigation and you cannot take advantage of some of our services.
This website’s privacy protection policy will be amended at any time as needed, and the revised terms will be posted on the website. If you have any questions about this privacy protection policy or do not agree with such changes or modifications, you can contact us directly by email [email protected] or stop using this website service.
When you become a member of this website, it means that you have read, understood and agreed to accept all the contents of these Terms of Service. In addition, when you use a specific service on this website, you may be subject to the service terms or related regulations announced separately on this website depending on the nature of that specific service. If you are under 20 years of age, you and your parent (or guardian) should read, understand and agree to all the contents of these Terms of Service before you can use this service. When you use or continue to use the Service, it is assumed that your parent (or guardian) has read, understood, and agreed to accept all the contents of the Terms of Service and its subsequent changes.
This site is not responsible for any of the following situations:
1. The risk of using this website will be the customer’s responsibility. Members agree to use the services of this website based on the members’ personal choice and agree to accept any risks, including downloading information or pictures on this website, or obtaining them from the services of this website, the unintended consequences caused by any actions above will be the customer’s responsibility.
2. Members ‘information, personal information, uploading pictures, etc. on this website are purely members’ personal choice, this website does not take any responsibility for the authenticity or integrity of its content.
3. Any data damage, loss, theft or tampering that affects the normal operation of the network due to computer virus intrusion, temporary shutdown due to government control, etc. is not our responsibility.
4. This website does not assume any express or implied warranty responsibility for various services. This website does not guarantee the stability, security, error-free and uninterrupted service, the member expressly bears all damages that may occur when using all services of this website.
5. Maintain and update your personal member information to ensure that it is correct, current and complete. If you provide any wrong, false or incomplete information, this website has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse you to use all or part of the service.
6. Members who publish or post false or illegal information, infringe on the rights and interests of others, and deceive or blackmail others through this website are purely members’ personal behaviours. This website is not responsible for this behaviour or any disputes arising from them.
Kalicia will not actively ask you to go to the ATM to cancel the setting, nor will it ask for the customer service phone number on the back of the credit card. Please be careful when receiving calls with a + sign. If you receive a fake call from Kalicia Customer Service or a bank phone call requesting the following: order amount, payment failure, debit failure, change of checkout method, abnormal merchant bar code, account number, credit card information and/or operate ATM transfer remittance. Please do not provide and be alert!
Please contact Kalicia customer service at [email protected] for order inquiry records, consultation confirmation, or call 165 to check, so as to not be a victim of fraud, thank you!
Ministry of the Interior, Police Department 165 Anti-Fraud Website: https://165.npa.gov.tw/#/
Service phone: 165 Report phone: 165 # 2